- The facilities include:
- Large hall with stage. The hall can seat up to 180 for a dinner or reception
- The hall may be booked separately or together with the Glebe Room for larger events
- Well-equipped kitchen with separate hatch to the Main Hall and Glebe Room
- Entrance hallway for coats
- Ladies, gentlemen and disabled persons' WCs
- Car parking adjacent to the hall with bays and ramped access for the disabled
- A deaf loop and audio equipment available for authorised users
- Wide screen for films, AV presentations etc is also available for authorised users
- Smaller room ideal for meetings or children's parties
- It can be booked even if the main hall is in use
- Main HallGlebe RoomExclusivePer hour (excluding Friday & Saturday evenings)
Min: 2 hours charge£22.00£15.00N/AFriday & Saturday evenings from 7.00 pm - 11.30 pm
(Non charity events) N/AN/A£160Friday & Saturday evenings from 7.00 pm - 11.30 pm
(Charity events)N/AN/A£130To find out about booking the Glebe Meadow and pavilion, please click here. All events individually priced.
Please contact Pat Davies Tel 01883 716487 or email: email@example.com
Extra chargesCrockery/Table hire – Available on request
Children’s parties (Saturday/Sunday) - £88.00 for the exclusive use of the whole building (up to 4 hours).
- Regular users may be offered a discount on charges not already discounted at the discretion of St Peter’s Hall and Glebe committee. Any discount offered will depend on the user’s history of bookings and yearly hours booked. (Regular users are those defined as those who pay in advance and provide dates at least 3 months in advance).
- The committee reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Where only the Main Hall or Glebe Room are booked facilities may be shared with other users.
- Children’s parties will be limited in age to 10.
- As there is no council waste or paper collections, all hirers must remove both food waste and paper/cardboard.
- Numbers admitted to the premises must not exceed 230.
To see the full terms, please contact Pat Davies, tel no. 01883 716487 or e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.